Friday, February 6, 2009

Our first posting!!!

So we have finally set up a blog so we can keep everyone posted on what is going on with us! First off- we are planning on being induced on Monday Feb. 9th, 2009. As everyone knows... having a baby is unpredictable. So this is not a 100% sure thing! According to my doctor though... I am to be induced on Monday. This is to keep Gavin from being still-born, which none of us want! 
For now he is doing great!!! He is quite the little mover! According to the Ultra-sound tech, Gavin is weighing in at 7lbs 12 ounces. Which means he is huge!!! I don't really think he is quite that big, but I do think he probably at about 7lbs. We are really excited for his arrival and just praying for a happy and healthy baby!
For those of you who don't know... I am being induced early due to a liver complication. My liver is not filtering correctly, but will be fine once they deliver him. It does however make me extremely itchy!!! For him- the biggest risk is that he could be still-born (as mentioned earlier) and we really don't want that! So I am being tested and closely monitored. Jeremy and I greatly appreciate everyone's support and concern!!! We are also very grateful for everyone's prayers! Thank you very much!!! We will be keeping everyone posted. Please check back. Hopefully I can figure this thing out and can get some pictures and stuff posted! Take care! and we'll post again soon.

Jackie 

No comments:

Post a Comment