Saturday, February 7, 2009
Hospital Trip
Last night was interesting. I went to the store to get some stuff for dinner and on my way out this sudden, terrible pain came on. And it was awful!!! While I was driving home the pain increased so much that I almost had to pull over. Gavin hadn't moved in about 2 hours and so I started to worry. I had just received a text message from Jeremy saying the canyon was closed and he wasn't sure when it would open again. I could tell I wasn't in labor and so I didn't want to freak him out. I called my parents who came over to the house and took me to the hospital. By the time we got there the pain had died down quite a bit, but I was still hurting. They took me into labor and delivery and hooked me up to monitors. Gavin's heart was just beating away and sounded great so I was relieved. And he had started to move again. It was very comforting!!! I felt so bad not telling Jeremy and I wanted to tell him so badly, but I didn't want him to worry and not be able to do anything about it. He was finally able to get down the canyon and I told him where I was and that I would like him to be there. I felt bad asking him to come, especially when it wasn't anything serious, but he didn't mind. It was very comforting to have him there. I definitely will be keeping him posted on everything from here on out! I have started to have more labor symptoms and so it is very possible that I will be going into labor in the next few days! So he may come whether we are induced or not! yay!!! We will keep you posted!!!! Bye for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
glad everything was okay. It's always better to be safe and go in when you have weird pains. Can't wait to see pics of the little guy
ReplyDelete