Wow... Like I said, I suck at this whole Blog thing. Sorry!!! Gavin is 11 months old as of yesterday. He is so big now. He is almost in 18 month clothing! he is standing on his own. He can push off of stuff and just stand there for a little while. Its so fun! He got a push and ride for Christmas and has been walking behind it. He loves that! This last week was a rough week. Gavin came down with a double ear infection and possibly a little bit of the flu. His fever was 104.6 and it was scary. We were on our way to the ER when his fever went down enough that we could wait until our DR Office opened. The Dr let us share an appt with my Dad so we could get in right away. Thank Goodness!!! It was still a rough day and a very long night. His fever came back and was in the 103 range. We couldn't get rid of it and were told by our Dr to go to the ER if we couldn't get rid of it by 4am. Fortunately, it was gone by about 2am. Gavin has had a terrible week and its been so hard to see him like that. He was so lethargic and sad. He looked absolutely miserable. Jeremy and I both struggled to watch him go through this. It was heartbreaking.
Other than being sick we are doing pretty good. Jeremy is working at Sundance Resort. I am babysitting a few days a week. And Gavin just tells me stories during the day. The holidays were great! We had Thanksgiving at my Dad's house. For Christmas we went to Jeremy's parents in the morning, my Dad's after that and then made Christmas dinner at our house for a few of our friends. It was a nice day! Gavin wasn't too into presents yet... which we expected. Theres always next year! He did really well. He got some great toys and some super cute outfits! It was very kind of those who got us gifts. We were extremely grateful!
For New Years we just hung out at our house and had a few friends over. We played Super Mario Brothers on the Wii and our friends left a little before 11pm. Surprisingly, Gavin made it until midnight! Oh wait... Gavin does that almost every night!!! (Its true!) It was fun! Now we are getting ready for Gavin's 1st birthday. Its Disney Pixar's Cars theme and we are super excited for it. Our present for Gavin is a Cars Chair. Its upholstered with the Cars Characters on it!!! Its small enough for him to get in and out of without having to walk yet. I hope he likes it... eventually. He may not like it yet... but he will!!! If not, I like it because its so cute! Other than that... there isn't much else new. I hope all is well and I hope everyone had fun holidays!!! Have a Happy New Year!
ps- Pictures are posted on Facebook. I will try to get some on here later today or this week. :)
Monday, January 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YAY -- you still are alive! Glad to hear how Gavin is growing. I need to see you guys again when we can actually sit down and chat. Miss you jackie!
ReplyDelete